The user declares to have carefully read the Terms and Conditions before using the web service.
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The site HighCash.org, present at www.highcash.org, carries out web hosting and advertising.
2. The owner of the Website HighCash.org is Daniel Czajkowski - a natural person carrying out a business activity on the basis of an entry into the register of entrepreneurs in Bieżuń.
3.Details of the Entrepreneurs:
a) place of business: Targowa 29, 09-320 Bieżuń, Poland
b) Enterprise ID: 281408281
c) VAT number: 511-026-50-15
4. The present Rules as well as the entire activity of HighCash.org are based on the following laws:
a) Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 with amendments).
b) Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 with amendments).
c) Act of July 18, 2002 concerning the services provided by electronic way (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with amendments).
§ 2 Definitions
The Terms and Conditions for HighCash.org, hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions,” specify the nature and conditions of membership to HighCash.org, as well as user rights and obligations.
a) Service - HighCash.org provides hosting and promotional services at the web domain www.highcash.org, and leases and subleases advertising space on websites and other electronic media.
b) Login – personalized login information of the user
c) User / Non-commercial User - a natural person registered on the site, who is not an entrepreneur
d) Professional User – a natural person engaged in business activity and registered on the site.
e) Service Provider - Professional User that includes exclusive agreement with Consumer
f) Consumer - advertiser's company providing services and settlement of receivables for the Professional User
g) Gateway - ad space, which displays advertisers’ offers;
h) Fraud Lead - offer considered by the advertiser as Scam;
§ 3 Users
1. The following persons may become users of HighCash.org:
a) Natural persons aged 18 and above, conducting and not conducting business activity
b) Corporate (Professional User ) and non-corporate (Non-commercial) entities
2. In order to allow direct contact between users and web service employees, the person registering on the web service is obliged to provide true personal information.
3. Registration on the web service is possible for persons who:
a) Are aged 18 and above
b) Are corporate entities
c) Are able to submit a promotional plan
d) Have an active bank account
4. The user is obliged to submit only the bank account of which he or she is the owner or co-owner. The user shall bear full liability for any violation of this requirement, including penal and fiscal liability.
5. Failure to meet the requirements from sections 1 and 2 will result in immediate inactivation of existing accounts and preclude activation of new accounts.
6. While registering on the web service the user is obliged to submit:
a) Their true personal and contact data
b) Private or company address for tax purposes
c) Tax residency
d) A description of promotional methods (detailed descriptions are more likely to be accepted)
7. Users shall be liable for files they add, including files that violate the conditions specified in this document, the law, or the principles of social coexistence.
8. In the case referred to in section 7, if the user has funds in his/her bank account, web service administrators will sent the user an e-mail notification of his/her right to withdraw the funds within 7 days. If the user does not withdraw the funds within 7 days of the notification, he/she will lose the right to do so, regardless of the circumstances involved.
9. Professional User by registering on the site is chooses the method of settlement:
a) enters into an exclusive agreement directly with HighCash.org
b) enters into an exclusive agreement directly with Customer chosen by HighCash.org
§ 4 Web service Information
1. The web service conducts its marketing and advertising activity by leasing promotional space, either on users’ internet websites or its own server.
2. The web service shall pay the user a salary based on his/her advertising and marketing activity conducted on the website.
3. Users may save and store files on the server of the website and share them on the Internet. After saving a file the user receives a link that can be freely shared with other persons.
4. Persons who have access to the link may download the file by making an advertising offer.
5. There is also the option to lock the contents of a file to be downloaded by advertising offers without saving the files.
6. Users can also monitor the statistics of downloads on the basis of which funds are paid to them.
7. Users can remove all their files from the server at any given time.
8. All files saved on the web service by the user are confidential and thus shall not be made available to unauthorized persons by employees of the web service.
9. The following files are banned from being saved and stored on the server:
a) Files with pornographic or erotic content, including files presenting violence or child abuse, or any other content of a similar nature related to underage persons
b) Files protected by the copyright of a third party
c) Files infringing the moral rights of a third party
10. In case of any infringement of the regulation in section 1, the user may be held liable towards third parties and bear criminal responsibility for violation of the obligations listed.
11. In case of any infringement of the regulation in section 1, the user exposes him/herself to civil liability towards third persons and criminal liability for violation of the obligations listed.
§ 5 Prohibited actions
1. Users are strictly prohibited to:
a) perform activities to the detriment of the site, in particular to fill up offers in any way one’s own gateways, create or participate in the so-called pyramids;
b) transmit false, unlawful or prohibited files;
c) provide false personal details and contact details;
d) create multiple accounts for a single User;
e) exchange, donate, sale, and purchase of the account registered in the site.
2. For the performance of any act prohibited, the User will have an irrevocable suspension or termination of his account, which results in the loss of all the money collected by the User.
§ 6 Withdrawals and Penalties
1. Violation of the regulations specified in this document may lead to penalties, which can be combined at the discretion of web service administrators. These penalties include:
a) Suspension of a user account for an unspecified period of time
b) Confiscation of account funds
c) Permanent removal of any files that infringe the web service rules
2. The user shall also bear general liability for any damages, and the web service authorities may demand that he/she cover all losses incurred as a result of action or omission of the user.
3. Statutory penalties for prohibited activities may be imposed on the user at the discretion of web service administrators.
4. Earnings made through the web service can be transferred from the user’s account to an individual bank account, a Payza account, or a Neteller account.
5. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 or its equivalent in PLN calculated at the exchange rate from the day of the transaction.
6. Payments are made automatically on the first day of each month at midnight CET.
7. Payments are reduced by (applicable) bank charges.
8. By registering on the web service, the user agrees to the processing of his/her personal information, which is necessary to perform the conditions of the contract, including future payments and administrative web service maintenance.
9. By registering on the web service, the user consents to the right of administrators to suspend or terminate his/her account in case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and to impose other penalties.
§ 7 Payments and Fiscal Duties
1. Each user acknowledges that he/she is obliged to personally pay taxes for the money obtained from the web service. Any funds paid to the user by the web service is considered taxable revenue.
2. Funds referred to in § 3 section 2 of the Terms and Conditions, paid to a user that is a natural person, are considered revenue from the lease of an internet web service, pursuant to Art. 10 section 1 point 6 of the Personal Income Tax Act from 26 July 1991 on income tax from natural persons (Journal of Laws, 2012, item 361, as amended), provided that the revenue has not been obtained as a result of a business activity. The user does not need to submit to the web service authorities any documents confirming his/her revenues.
3. The funds referred to in § 3 section 2 of the Terms and Conditions, paid to a user that is a natural person conducting his/her own business activity, are considered revenue from the lease of an internet web service, pursuant to Art. 10 section 1 point 6 of the Personal Income Tax Act from 26 July 1991 on income tax from natural persons (Journal of Laws, 2012, item 361, as amended; also referred to as the “PIT Act”), or they are recognized as income from non-agricultural economic activities, pursuant to Art. 10, section 1, point 3 of the PIT Act. Types of settlement for Professional User:
a) the amount of remuneration payable to a Professional User and charged by HighCash.org is a gross value of which Professional User set up VAT invoice input tax in the amount of 23% within 15 days of the end of the billing month, taking into account the amount of receivables on the basis of data provided by HighCash.org
b) the amount of remuneration to a Professional User and charged by HighCash.org is a gross value, to which the user will issue to a Customer VAT invoice without VAT (with a note: "not subject to") within 15 days of the end of the billing month, taking into account the amount of receivables on the basis of data provided by HighCash.org. Customer's data will be transmitted to the user and will make the payment directly to the account of the Professional User issuing the invoice.
c) the choice of method of settlement is made by Professional User, however the possibility of using the method described in §7, point 3b requires the approval of HighCash.org's owner in any form.
d) in the case of the choice of method described in §7, point 3b as a settlement between the user and HighCash.org, Professional User acknowledges that it contains an exclusive agreement with the Customer indicated by HighCash.org. In this case, HighCash.org exists only as a representative of the Customer (agent) in charge of and on behalf of the Customer the process of service delivery and billing charges for Professional Users, which are Service Providers.
e) Service Provider indicated in the VAT invoice the type of services provided as a "rental of virtual place for advertising", their value per net, VAT and gross. The invoice must contain at least: Service Provider's and Customer's names, period time, type of services, gross amount without VAT with a note "not subject to", amount in words and bank account number.
4. A user that is a natural person conducting his/her own business activity (§ 11, section 3 of the Terms and Conditions) is obliged to issue and submit an invoice for each gross amount paid to him/her by the web service. The date on the invoice should be the same as the date of the transfer, and the invoice should be submitted to the web service in electronic form within 7 days.
5. The funds referred to in § 3 section 2 of the Terms and Conditions, paid to the users who are corporate entities, are recognized as income/revenue from business/statutory activity respectively, as referred to in Art. 7 of the Corporate Income Tax Act of 15 Feb 1992 on income tax from corporate entities (Journal of Laws, 2014, item 851, as amended, referred to as the “CIT Act”). After receiving the funds the user is obliged to issue and submit an invoice for each gross amount paid by the web service. The date on the invoice should be the same as the date of the transfer, and the invoice should be submitted to the web service in electronic form within 7 days.
6. Users residing or having headquarters outside the territory of Poland are obliged to pay taxes independently, according to the regulations of their country of residence.
7. Each user declares that he/she will settle their income and revenue with the relevant tax office and according to applicable regulations.
8. If a complaint issued by the user is rejected by the web service, the user may terminate the contract immediately and stop using the web service.
9. The owner of the web service reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and in the case of any doubts the user should refer to the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
§ 8 The protection of Users’ personal details
1. All information concerning Users are confidential and the site is obliged to protect it against unauthorized disclosure.
2. By registering on the site, the User consents to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of future payments.
3. The administrator of personal data is HighCash Daniel Czajkowski, with the seat in Bieżuń. The basis for storage and use by the site of information concerning the Users is the Act of August 29,1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), therefore HighCash.org is entered into a national registry of personal data files under the number.
4. By using this site, the User gives his consent to the right of the site Administrator to suspend or delete an account for the violation of these Rules.
5. Necessary maintenance works shall be performed on the site in the shortest possible time and the Users shall be informed about any break in access to the site.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability of the Site
1. The User of the site has the right to send a complaint to the site Administrator. In the case the complaint is not accepted by the site, the only remedy is to discontinue using our services.
2. The site does not warrant the suitability of the files of the Users as to the profits they may generate and the damage caused by the fault or negligence of the User.
3. In the case of any questions or concerns related to the above Rules, the User can send them to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
4. In matters not covered in the current Rules, appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and the Penal Code shall apply.